A. Use of and access to this website are subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in the following "Legal Information".
1. Company information : On this website, "Candriam" (also called "Candriam Investors Group") is the name used to designate all companies within the group Candriam. Candriam comprises the following entities:
You can contact Candriam:
The editor responsible at law for this site is Naïm Abou-Jaoudé (40, rue Washington, F-75008 Paris).
2. Target groups and purpose of this website
This website, its contents, the results of automated processing, data and information made available are exclusively intended for use by:
(1) private investors, i.e. individuals habitually resident in the country specified by themselves in the appropriate part of this website, or
(2) professional investors, i.e. professional clients in the sense of Directive 2004/39/CE of 21 April 2004 on the financial instrument markets; prior to accessing this website, professional investors must register in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the relevant web pages of this website.
PLEASE NOTE : By registering, registered professional investors acknowledge and accept that the part of this website specifically dedicated to them is only intended for professional investors, including, in particular but not exclusively, institutional investors, investors with a certain amount of specialisation and expertise in the area of financial markets and instruments, such as collective investment undertakings (UCIs), and others. Such professional investors are aware that a measure of risk is involved in investing in some of these UCIs in view of their characteristics and/or the particular degree of expertise and knowledge required for investment in such UCIs.
By registering, visitors registering as professional investors acknowledge and accept that Candriam supplies access to the part of its website which supplies information concerning the full range of UCIs for information purposes. This means registered professional investors have access to information concerning UCIs which:
(1) may not be commercialised in the jurisdiction where the professional investors' registered office or habitual place of residence are located (hereafter referred to as "their jurisdiction"), or
(2) cannot be traded in their jurisdiction, or
(3) do not have the European passport required by the applicable legal and regulatory requirements for those UCIs.
For this reason, this website does not comment on the ability of visitors to this website registered as professional investors to invest in such UCIs on the basis of their location and/or capacity and the applicable laws, regulations and fiscal provisions.
The contents of this website cannot at any time substitute for readers' own research or their technical and/or business judgement based on their personal situation. In no way should the information on this website be considered to be an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument, neither should it be considered to be advice of any kind, whether legal, accounting, fiscal or other. For an offer and/or customized advice, do not hesitate to contact the institutions dealing with financial services concerning our products.
Neither the information nor the results supplied to visitors are intended to encourage the latter to undertake a particular transaction, or advise in favour of or against a particular transaction. Links to websites not controlled by Candriam are intended only as a service to the visitor and do not constitute advice, a form of advertising or a value judgement.
3. Services available on this website
This website contains both informative data and a number of interactive applications.
The interactive applications on this website are those which supply applications on or via this website which enable visitors to enter certain kinds of information and be notified of the result of their automated processing.
The results supplied to visitors are generated automatically on the basis of the data supplied by the latter. Candriam is therefore not in a position to verify data in any way.
All publications and information available on this website are for information only, whether they have been supplied by Candriam or its selected third parties. Candriam has exercised the utmost care as to the contents of the information and data supplied as well as to the results of all automated processes, and regularly updates this website. However, Candriam does not explicitly or implicitly guarantee the completeness, accuracy and current applicability of these data and applications, or of the results supplied to visitors via any automated process.
The current website comprises advertisements issued by Candriam concerning Candriam services and products. Links and other references to third parties which are not companies linked or associated with Candriam should not be considered to be advertisements for such third parties.
When you visit this website, Candriam will, in certain circumstances, automatically send cookies to your computer. These are small applications which are written on to your hard disk. They are quite harmless and intended to make the site easier for you to use. For instance, this is how your choice of country and language are recorded when you first visit the website, so that thereafter you automatically access the website in the language you selected at the time of your first visit. If you do not want these cookies written on to your hard disk, you can set your browser in such a manner that they do not gain access to your hard disk. However, in such cases, Candriam is not in a position to guarantee the correct operation of the websites under its control. You can also delete the cookies from your hard disk after each visit to the website.
Candriam will treat the information collected via these cookies in a fully confidential manner, in accordance with the applicable best practices and with the provisions of the law of 8 December 1992 concerning the laws on privacy as releated in particular to the processing of personal information.
6. Viruses, Trojan horses and other malware
Candriam guarantees that all the data it includes on its website have been previously checked to ensure that they are free of all viruses and/or malicious software (e.g., malware, and Trojan horses). Candriam regularly inspects all items on the website which can be downloaded by customers to their computer systems to ensure that they are free of the virusesand/or malicious software.
Despite the high degree of caution exercised by Candriam, the swiftness of change on the Internet and on Internet applications, as well as the development of related risks means that Candriam is unable to guarantee that all information is completely free of viruses at all times.
In view of the risks of Internet use, Candriam strongly advises visitors to regularly scan all downloaded information, including that supplied by suppliers the visitor considers to be trustworthy.
7. Liability : Candriam shall not be held liable for any of the following, except in cases of malicious intent or gross negligence:
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction : Visitors agree that, insofar as allowed by law, the supply of service and product information on this website, as well as the publication thereof, are performed under Belgian law. The Brussels law courts alone shall have jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising from the information on this website, the following websites and web pages, and their use by the reader. In such cases, only Belgian law shall apply.
9. Intellectual property rights : The contents of the Candriam website as well as the information supplied therein, programmes, applications, trademarks and logos are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to Candriam or its suppliers. Readers/visitors to this website shall comply with these intellectual property rights at all times and shall refrain from any infringement thereof and from any other use for which prior authorisation has not been obtained from Candriam.
No links whatsoever may be created from any other website to Candriam's websites and/or web pages without the express written consent of Candriam.
This prohibition applies to all link types or techniques in which the name, address or any other element belonging to Candriam is included or displayed on another website, or which enable surfers to enter the Candriam website via this other website.
10. Protection of privacy
Data uploaded or saved by visitors on the web site (IP address, number of visits and dates of visits, source of visit and browser path) can be used in Candriam files and companies with which Candriam is contractually affiliated for the purposes of its businesses. Except in the above cases, Candriam shall not supply any data to third parties. Candriam also has the visitor's permission to process stored data and use them for marketing and other purposes specific to the financial sector. Unless this is opposed by the visitor, they may be used for the Candriam Investors Group's commercial and communication purposes. Visitors may prohibit such use by means of the relevant functions on this website.
In accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy concerning the processing of personal data, personal data are recorded in the customer and personal files, for which Candriam is responsible.
These data may be supplied to third parties, including those resident abroad, and with which Candriam is bound contractually (or by its status as a shareholder) for the purpose of data processing and the performance of transactions. The data may also be supplied to organisations in Belgium and abroad for processing on behalf of Candriam for the purposes described above.
For more information about Candriam, please contact the following addresses:
In accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 concerning the protection of privacy as regards the processing of data of a private nature, visitors are entitled to access and correct the processed data. For this purpose, they should send a registered letter with a photocopy of their identity cards (first side) to the above address.
Candriam takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against accidental or illicit destruction, theft, loss, alteration and any other form of illegal access or processing.
In certain cases, Candriam may monitor the use of the website for the purpose of analysing and improving its resources. Visitors' personal data are never recorded for such purposes.
B. Compte rendu relatif aux frais d'intermédiation de Candriam (only for France)